Pro-Water Conditioning stocks all sorts of plumbing supplies and equipment for homeowners and plumbing contractors to service and repair plumbing systems. Maintaining your waterworks can avoid plumbing issues like leaks and increase water pressure throughout your house.
We are here to help you maintain your plumbing systems, avoid plumbing emergencies, and help you save money on utilities. Whether you are looking to replace rigid metal pipes or flexible plastic pipes, we have a wide variety of plumbing supplies to help solve your plumbing needs. We carry wide assortments of PVC pipes, Copper pipes, PEX pipes, Polyethylene pipes, and ABS pipes.
We can save you a trip to Red Deer by stopping in at our shop in Lacombe. We have a knowledgeable staff to help you purchase only what you need to complete the job successfully.
Visit our shop for more plumbing supplies
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride). PVC materials are usually used for plumbing and drainage. This material is strong, durable, easy to install, and low cost compared to other plumbing materials.
- Copper pipes (tubbing) is ideal for hot and cold water. The material is easy to bend and mould making installation easy.
- PEX (Cross-linked polyethylene). PEX is a very versatile material. It is flexible, durable, usually requires fewer fittings, and it's more freeze resistant than metal or solid plastic.
- Polyethylene (HDPE). This material is commonly used for water, sewer and gas mains. It is flexible and works well with pressure.
- ABS is very similar to PVC, the main difference is that ABS is more rigid, strong, and works better than PVC under cold conditions.