Pro-Water Conditioning stocks a large selection of plumbing supplies and water well equipment for farm & acreage owners and plumbing contractors.
Maintaining your water works can avoid plumbing issues like leaks and increase water pressure throughout your house. We carry a wide assortment of PVC, Copper, PEX, Brass and ABS fittings. We also have a large assortment of pipe and tubing.
We can save local residents time & money by stopping in at our shop. We have a knowledgeable staff to help you purchase what you need to complete the job successfully.
Visit our shop for more plumbing supplies
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride). PVC materials are usually used for plumbing and drainage. This material is strong, durable, easy to install, and low cost compared to other plumbing materials.
- Copper pipes (tubbing) is ideal for hot and cold water. The material is easy to bend and mould making installation easy.
- PEX (Cross-linked polyethylene). PEX is a very versatile material. It is flexible, durable, usually requires fewer fittings, and it's more freeze resistant than metal or solid plastic.
- Polyethylene (HDPE). This material is commonly used for water, sewer and gas mains. It is flexible and works well with pressure.
- ABS is very similar to PVC, the main difference is that ABS is more rigid, strong, and works better than PVC under cold conditions.