Pro-Water Conditioning is based in Lacombe, Alberta, and is a family owned business that has been serving rural, residential, agricultural and commercial locations in Central Alberta since 2001. Owner, Frank Begg, has been in the water treatment business for over 20 years and has a reputation for providing excellent customer service.
“We are a business built on customer satisfaction, quality service, and trust."
- Dairy Barns – providing clean soft water for washing down parlors, extending life of heat ex-changers as well as ensuring that the livestock have good water to drink.
- Microbreweries – providing filtered, clean potable water for all stages in the beer making and malt producing process.
- Oilfield Companies – providing customized self contained portable shacks c/w built in water conditioning systems that are able to condition and purify, if required, all types of water found in remote areas.
- Farm/Acreage – providing water systems to remove all odor, iron, hardness, discoloring, staining and bacteria, if present.
- City/town residents – providing water systems to remove hardness, chlorine and chloramines (chlorine & ammonia), and all other impurities commonly found in water.
- Restaurants – providing soft water to protect hot water heaters and commercial dishwashers from scaling, as well as having all glassware and dishes looking sparkly clean and stain free. RO system provide purified water for drinking, cooking and coffee machines as well.
- Car washes – providing soft, clean water for washing vehicles as well as RO purified water for a final spot free rinse.
- Office – providing purified RO water systems connected directly to hot/cold water coolers to eliminate the storage and heavy lifting of 5 gallon water jugs.
At Pro-Water Conditioning, we’re proud to say that over half of our business comes to us through referrals from our valued customers. If you would like to learn more about our wide range of products and services that could, and would, improve the quality of your water.